Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Haha, so long never update liao. Also nothing much happened. Cept my house -_-
Last friday, dinner @ Kim Gary, With dear, evan, wm, stan, elly & des. Just dinner only lor, hehe. After that, all went home liao! xD
--- Saturday, went to Jurong Point. And it was damn big. Now there also have BK, Mini Toons, Action City, And also a big NTUC which opens 24 hours. LOL now my favourite shopping mall is JP liao haha! Some more just so near my place LOL.
Nothing much happened already.
--- Status: - Family problem, settled down abit only. - WoW, lvl44 undead mage xD (still going!) - I still want dota la lol!
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
Haha, so long never update liao. Also nothing much happened. Cept my house -_-
Last friday, dinner @ Kim Gary, With dear, evan, wm, stan, elly & des. Just dinner only lor, hehe. After that, all went home liao! xD
--- Saturday, went to Jurong Point. And it was damn big. Now there also have BK, Mini Toons, Action City, And also a big NTUC which opens 24 hours. LOL now my favourite shopping mall is JP liao haha! Some more just so near my place LOL.
Nothing much happened already.
--- Status: - Family problem, settled down abit only. - WoW, lvl44 undead mage xD (still going!) - I still want dota la lol!