Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Knn, you call me and scold got use? No. You ask me no feeling over this? No, also. Why? Cause I understand the situation at hand totally. Like you? Who only scream and shout then rant vulgarities?
Fuck, you never get into any relationship before u kpkb me so much; Scold me cb knn fuck pathetic you; you think i give a damn?
Ask her do your things, ok nvm; Scold & rant her vulgarities, do you fucking know you hurt her feelings so deep? Do you fucking know she cried once in front of me and lil brother? NO!
I came home from dinner, one night, and she's there crying. DO YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT? AND WHY SHE IS CRYING? Cause of your words ranted and directed at her!!! She cried; because of your words that hurt her so deep down.
Ass you!
----
Scold me some more lah, come cbcb me la, you think i scare?
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
Knn, you call me and scold got use? No. You ask me no feeling over this? No, also. Why? Cause I understand the situation at hand totally. Like you? Who only scream and shout then rant vulgarities?
Fuck, you never get into any relationship before u kpkb me so much; Scold me cb knn fuck pathetic you; you think i give a damn?
Ask her do your things, ok nvm; Scold & rant her vulgarities, do you fucking know you hurt her feelings so deep? Do you fucking know she cried once in front of me and lil brother? NO!
I came home from dinner, one night, and she's there crying. DO YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT? AND WHY SHE IS CRYING? Cause of your words ranted and directed at her!!! She cried; because of your words that hurt her so deep down.
Ass you!
----
Scold me some more lah, come cbcb me la, you think i scare?