Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Today's work was half day, After work, head down back to SLS for some stuff. With Des & Dear again xD Right after we get what we want, we head for lunch. Hungry!!!
Then, we head to Des house to rot abit, chat a bit, watch tv! =P Elly and Maddy sms me got what plan today, I was a bit lazy to reply actually. (sowee D:) Cause I also never planned anything, (tired these 2 days~~~)
Thinking since we heading to Stan's place after that, I called elly and maddy where we heading to, And, pooof! 1 by 1 came ._. Mindy & Dythe also came. She, Darn Pretty with her new hair lahzz~~ xD
Seee~~ Pretttty Mindy!! (Paisei, blurred!)
It's already 9+ 10 when everyone arrives, We ordered Pizza Hut, (yeah, again.) But this round we ordered 3 pizzas instead haha~~
3 big empty boxes of pizzas & 1 empty box of wings -.- (Very hungry, yeah!)
Thanks guys and gals~~ You all made my day! xD <3
---
And!!!!
Happy New Year! May 2009 Be A Blessed Year For Eu!
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
Today's work was half day, After work, head down back to SLS for some stuff. With Des & Dear again xD Right after we get what we want, we head for lunch. Hungry!!!
Then, we head to Des house to rot abit, chat a bit, watch tv! =P Elly and Maddy sms me got what plan today, I was a bit lazy to reply actually. (sowee D:) Cause I also never planned anything, (tired these 2 days~~~)
Thinking since we heading to Stan's place after that, I called elly and maddy where we heading to, And, pooof! 1 by 1 came ._. Mindy & Dythe also came. She, Darn Pretty with her new hair lahzz~~ xD
Seee~~ Pretttty Mindy!! (Paisei, blurred!)
It's already 9+ 10 when everyone arrives, We ordered Pizza Hut, (yeah, again.) But this round we ordered 3 pizzas instead haha~~
3 big empty boxes of pizzas & 1 empty box of wings -.- (Very hungry, yeah!)
Thanks guys and gals~~ You all made my day! xD <3
---
And!!!!
Happy New Year! May 2009 Be A Blessed Year For Eu!