Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Yesterday, slack at home play WoW with dear & Stan xD
---
Today, half day WoW with dear, stan, des & yj. =x At night went out with the same 4 guys ^, elly, maddy and mindy. Dinner @ Bugis for chinese ramen xD
Before that, met up with Mindy den we cabbed down to Sim Lim first. Reached liao meet with Maddy and Dear b4 going to the restaurant to meet the rest.
No more usual routine to cc for WoE, All holidaying around & all. Haha, in the end dunno where to go after dinner. Suggested Minds, Movie & Pub, all dun wan cuz need $$
So we bill le, then walk from Bugis to Paradiz to find something. Later on, all went over to Des's place for Mahjong & Citadel =x Ahaha, left at 1am, reach home edi 2am lor xD Nothing much happened today, just hanging out with the usuals!
---
Random photo taken @ the restaurant xD (mii&Elly)
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
Yesterday, slack at home play WoW with dear & Stan xD
---
Today, half day WoW with dear, stan, des & yj. =x At night went out with the same 4 guys ^, elly, maddy and mindy. Dinner @ Bugis for chinese ramen xD
Before that, met up with Mindy den we cabbed down to Sim Lim first. Reached liao meet with Maddy and Dear b4 going to the restaurant to meet the rest.
No more usual routine to cc for WoE, All holidaying around & all. Haha, in the end dunno where to go after dinner. Suggested Minds, Movie & Pub, all dun wan cuz need $$
So we bill le, then walk from Bugis to Paradiz to find something. Later on, all went over to Des's place for Mahjong & Citadel =x Ahaha, left at 1am, reach home edi 2am lor xD Nothing much happened today, just hanging out with the usuals!