Hello Guys & Gurls! Welcome to my bloggie! :D Enjoy your stay! :))
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx




Daily Reads
Facebook | Stomp | WoW | Manga | Veoh

Rotten Things
April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | March 2011 |

Man, am i getting tired of this shit.Mum complains...
Some pathetic bastards just can't bother their own...
Knn, you call me and scold got use? No.You ask me ...
Middle Person sucks lah.Making both parties happy,...
19 December, Friday,Had a boring day at work; with...
Yesterday I had a lot of fun, somehow~Too bad dear...
Cherish what you have now;Before you regret that i...
Stupid people really ruin my day.
13 & 14 December, Saturday & Sunday,Eh, stayed hom...
Today, i can say almost everything need to be done...

Written at 31 December 2008 | back to top

Okay, I'm done with my emo post.
I shall just put my issues behind!
As it quieted down abit... (i guess-.-)

----


Yesterday was fun! :)
Work was slacking as i had 2 days of insomnia totally -.-
Then bugged Des about the comp~~
Guess what, after i asked him one time,
He went search edi =.=

Then come tell me, "Today i wan go sls! & I will leave office early."
I asked, "How early is your early?"
He replied, "5.30!"

Shocked, and told dear about it, he rush to bath,
And i rushed to finish packing... -__-

After that me and des head down to Bugis first,
To meet a friend of Des called Vince.
Later, went to SLS to meet my dear <3

Around 8+, after done with purchasing a new comp,
And done with dinner, 4 of us cabbed down to Des's place.
After reach his place, the 2 went to deal with installing & such,
While me and my dear just sat there watching o.o
A while later, Stan and YJ came over xD

Chit Chat ~ while they deal with the comp.
Unknowingly, dragged until 2am!!! ._.
Order Mac and they hv their supper, I had cup corn xD

2.30am liddat, my dad came and fetch me,
Psycho him to fetch dear home also =P
Also, a little detour taking yj & stan back to stan's place =x

---

After dear reached his place,
Dad and I talked...
Something he said touched me deeply... >.<

---