Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
19 December, Friday, Had a boring day at work; with no msn and blog :x After work, went down to DG with Des, To meet up with my dear, evan, wm, stan & yj. Then we head down to cc together. When we reached cc, wow=.= I must say, Sheng have a big family. LOL After woe, went down to Cine for Pastamania~~ Right after dinner, all abt to go home, I stop by a vendor for a browse and buy a bag xD
---
20 December, Saturday, Slack at home with dear company <3 Till 3pm, we head down to AMK Hub for lunch. Meet up with yj 1st after that went for shopping spree lol~ I'm really like enjoying myself as I hvn't shopped like i did for a while. Bought 3 tops and some xmas pressie for my frens <3 Later on, meet up with (xiao) Evan & (xiao) Dabian at the MRT. Before we took a bus to Stan's place xD Des come a while later. We ordered Pizza Hut for dinner, but not filling for some of them :x Around 11, me, dear and yj took 105 back home xD
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
19 December, Friday, Had a boring day at work; with no msn and blog :x After work, went down to DG with Des, To meet up with my dear, evan, wm, stan & yj. Then we head down to cc together. When we reached cc, wow=.= I must say, Sheng have a big family. LOL After woe, went down to Cine for Pastamania~~ Right after dinner, all abt to go home, I stop by a vendor for a browse and buy a bag xD
---
20 December, Saturday, Slack at home with dear company <3 Till 3pm, we head down to AMK Hub for lunch. Meet up with yj 1st after that went for shopping spree lol~ I'm really like enjoying myself as I hvn't shopped like i did for a while. Bought 3 tops and some xmas pressie for my frens <3 Later on, meet up with (xiao) Evan & (xiao) Dabian at the MRT. Before we took a bus to Stan's place xD Des come a while later. We ordered Pizza Hut for dinner, but not filling for some of them :x Around 11, me, dear and yj took 105 back home xD