Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Yesterday, Stomachache! From morning till afternoon not really feeling well... Whatever I had for lunch was all out in a very wrong way =.=
Den later at night, go meet many ppl (Whom i don't really know...) Met with dear 1st, at Outram MRT, Wah, he cut hair lor, so cute neh XD <3 Den we take to City Hall to meet the rest._. After we reach, we met up with the same ppl lor, Des, Stan, Wm, Maddy, Yj. Meet liao we walk to Marina Square, Towards Yukiyaki, had dinner there :o Meet up with Snow, Hazel, Sara, Dao and some dunno who liao Eat alot of things den make ice cream, (1st time there ._.)
After dinner we walk to Singapore Flyer, I 1st time there also since it's built, (lol) About 10++ liddat, supposed to meet Sheng but too late lo Scare miss last train, a few go off including me. Only a few of us gone off; me dear maddy wm yj stan... All saying, go home liao lets dota!
After i reach home log in RO, I think its around 11+ lor We play 2 games den go slp lor abt 1+am
Next 3 days I off liao lur, My boss go overseas! So i off! Happy Happy! XD
----
Looking forward to every events in life! Tomorrow go dear house play! Coming Friday, going to woe, dinner(gg), ton at fren's house! Den Saturday, watching movie Wall-E with same group of frens! GG, next saturday i plan de badminton! Challenging! :x
-No more plans for me, see others liao :P P/S: Elly, i plan ktv for u again, wait my next month pay :D ---
Happy Happy, Must try at least to be patient!
---
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
Yesterday, Stomachache! From morning till afternoon not really feeling well... Whatever I had for lunch was all out in a very wrong way =.=
Den later at night, go meet many ppl (Whom i don't really know...) Met with dear 1st, at Outram MRT, Wah, he cut hair lor, so cute neh XD <3 Den we take to City Hall to meet the rest._. After we reach, we met up with the same ppl lor, Des, Stan, Wm, Maddy, Yj. Meet liao we walk to Marina Square, Towards Yukiyaki, had dinner there :o Meet up with Snow, Hazel, Sara, Dao and some dunno who liao Eat alot of things den make ice cream, (1st time there ._.)
After dinner we walk to Singapore Flyer, I 1st time there also since it's built, (lol) About 10++ liddat, supposed to meet Sheng but too late lo Scare miss last train, a few go off including me. Only a few of us gone off; me dear maddy wm yj stan... All saying, go home liao lets dota!
After i reach home log in RO, I think its around 11+ lor We play 2 games den go slp lor abt 1+am
Next 3 days I off liao lur, My boss go overseas! So i off! Happy Happy! XD
----
Looking forward to every events in life! Tomorrow go dear house play! Coming Friday, going to woe, dinner(gg), ton at fren's house! Den Saturday, watching movie Wall-E with same group of frens! GG, next saturday i plan de badminton! Challenging! :x
-No more plans for me, see others liao :P P/S: Elly, i plan ktv for u again, wait my next month pay :D ---