Hello Guys & Gurls! Welcome to my bloggie! :D Enjoy your stay! :))
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx




Daily Reads
Facebook | Stomp | WoW | Manga | Veoh

Rotten Things
April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | March 2011 |

Wee~~Friday today!-Monday,was told to have 3 unexp...

When did i stop writing my blog already @@"I don't...
lol! It's been a while since my last update...Sorr...
Our Third Month!---Today, reached our third month!...
Wednesday & Thursday~Wednesday,After work, I go da...
A Long & Fun Weekend!It was a very fun saturday, w...
Its a wonderful week ahead.- Monday after work, i ...
Use this picture.
Many many things happened but dunno where to start...

Written at 06 August 2008 | back to top

2008 Chalet @ Downtown East For Stan's Birthday! XD




I'll update later, it's late and I'm not free now LOL!