Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Our Third Month! --- Today, reached our third month! XD Let's continue counting~~~~
---
Yesterday, 2 July...
After work, went out dinner with my dear at Suntec. We had KFC =x Cause i very long never had fast food already xD After that, we walk to Marina Square to buy my dad's birthday present.
I brought him a Renoma wallet which cost me $70! Den after i went home i ask my lil brother to draw a birthday card. He go draw until many things and ask my mum to write all our names on it =x
After we done that, we place it on the dining table, Knowing he will see it the moment he comes back XD Cause he always read his newspaper there!
---
Monday, 30 July...
I was late for work -.- Thanks to the stupid bus!
After work, went to meet my dear, Des and Fusion. We went Takashimaya to have dinner at Aji-sen. I met up with Fusion 1st, den my zhuzhu dear go scare me from behind.. Make me scream, so malu =.= After dinner we went to PS to play arcade /e2 Play until 10, we go home le xD
---
Tuesday, nth much happened. After work, straight go home for WoE le =x Den after WoE all went dota, haha! I went anime lo =P
--- Back to Sunday, 29 June...
Went out to meet Matty who came back from Aussie! I met some others too; Elly, Ethel, Andy, Humi and Evan. And of cos my dear =P We went to catch a movie after all met up. Den after the movie we head to AMK to give Sheng a surprise! (He's speechless gg)
After that we head downstairs to queue for NYNY. We waited a long time before we get our seats, Den sheng also came down after getting his permission to off early.
After dinner, it's nearly 10, But we din go home, We went to the park behind Mrt station to play the light stick.
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
Our Third Month! --- Today, reached our third month! XD Let's continue counting~~~~
---
Yesterday, 2 July...
After work, went out dinner with my dear at Suntec. We had KFC =x Cause i very long never had fast food already xD After that, we walk to Marina Square to buy my dad's birthday present.
I brought him a Renoma wallet which cost me $70! Den after i went home i ask my lil brother to draw a birthday card. He go draw until many things and ask my mum to write all our names on it =x
After we done that, we place it on the dining table, Knowing he will see it the moment he comes back XD Cause he always read his newspaper there!
---
Monday, 30 July...
I was late for work -.- Thanks to the stupid bus!
After work, went to meet my dear, Des and Fusion. We went Takashimaya to have dinner at Aji-sen. I met up with Fusion 1st, den my zhuzhu dear go scare me from behind.. Make me scream, so malu =.= After dinner we went to PS to play arcade /e2 Play until 10, we go home le xD
---
Tuesday, nth much happened. After work, straight go home for WoE le =x Den after WoE all went dota, haha! I went anime lo =P
--- Back to Sunday, 29 June...
Went out to meet Matty who came back from Aussie! I met some others too; Elly, Ethel, Andy, Humi and Evan. And of cos my dear =P We went to catch a movie after all met up. Den after the movie we head to AMK to give Sheng a surprise! (He's speechless gg)
After that we head downstairs to queue for NYNY. We waited a long time before we get our seats, Den sheng also came down after getting his permission to off early.
After dinner, it's nearly 10, But we din go home, We went to the park behind Mrt station to play the light stick.