When did i stop writing my blog already @@"
I don't remember lol
---
Lets start with 19 July, last Saturday,
I organize a lunch-out at NYNY at AMK Hub,
Asking my dear, Des, Maddy, Hazel, and also, Falcon.
Actually meeting at 4.30,But one by one late XDUntil 5.30 den all arrived >.<So it became dinner as well!
Lol, all eat until sooo fulll>.>We order the big yankee burger to share
And our own main course.
Haha, Des order the Jiggy Piggy, Maddy says Jigglypuff de o.o
After dinner, we go meet Stan who was working,
He says he was buying a new game,
And that he invited us to his house to play.
So we stayed back in amk till he knocked off from work.
We went to the arcade then to the nEBo until 10
After we meet up with Stan, Hazel & Falcon edi gone back.
And den since we going to Stan's place to play,
We called Elly over as well, (lol across the road!)
And the whole night is all about wii and computer, no mahjong XD
Sunday, 20 July, I stayed home lor~ Play RO, i think...
Monday, 21 July, Happy Birthday Amanda, Jie-Mei 4ever! (Since 2003) (:
Tuesday, 22 July, WoE, I gypsy! Nostalgic >.>
Wednesday, 23 July,
After work, joining some colleagues for dinner.
We went to have Korean food at Bugis Area.
Its damn nice and affordable.
I love the pancake, its super nice!
The total bill is 96 but is divided by 5 so still ok lor.
LOL, i sms my dear 96 he go say 960 XD
Where got so rich eat till near 1k! ._.
Thursday, 24 July,
Took halfday to take my mum to see doctor ><" She and my dad having cold war again (sighs) Dad don't even bother and ignore her whole time-.- My grandma came later on and tell my dad, mum is sick. He just say, she whole time sleep there where will ok >.>?
After take my mum see doctor she eat medicine sleep le
~_~
Friday, 25 July,
WoE at CC with Maddy, Des, Stan, Hazel, WM, Sheng & Dear.
After that we go have dinner at Kopitiam near youth park there.
Met up with 2 other guys whom are from ero so i dunno who also lol
Den after tat went Stan's house again, For mahjong this time.
Also, got asked Elly come over XD
Raving Rabbids at Wii 1st den mahjong lor~ :O
Wah, all lose to Des x.x
Saturday, 26 July,
Went to the Korean Restaurant again,
But this time not with colleagues,
But with the same old gang ._.
My dear, Des, Stan, Hazel, Maddy and the 2 guys from ytd.
Den after dinner go home le since dun wan overnight xD
Sunday 27 July, Today...
My dear come my place today! XP
He watch me play WoW <- Suddenly feel like playing After that we order MCD online, And watch Hancock in the living room when MCD arrrives! XD ---Next week plans!- Find Stan's Birthday Present!
- BBQ/Chalet!!!!!! <--- weee!!!
- WoE!
- WoW, if possible XD
Trying to change to be:
- - Reasonable, in both relationships and friendship. (I'm just glad I'm no longer emo-ing over small issues. Getting over the disease!)
- - Never talk big >.< - Always be open to remarks!
---
Listing out happy stuffs in blog is more fun. I don't wanna remember boring, emoish or angry stuffs on my blog. Cuz its just crapping and complaining. I will just write out what is happening in my life and game. Having fun is more important den seeking unneeded attention. I totally despise attention seekers! (: