Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
:o It was a very tiring week for me. (I guess.) Since Saturday, I've been feeling very tired. Never really go out much since last Friday.
Friday, WoE, and I had a day off. Lately, my friends have been really moodie :x Instead of taking a break at home, I went out to company a good friend.
Well, we went City Link, And settle ourselves at Gelare I had ice cream waffle but I only finish like 3/4. Hearing a friend out when he's down, but I ain't any help. x.x After that, we went to Esplanade, still he don't feel any better :/
As our time is also running out, Sheng and Elly met us at Esplanade. Den we take bus down to Parklane, went for Tau Huey 1st. We finished already, Stan came. We head to CC ler.
Today alot of ppl xD (but my dear din come :x) 3 different guilds in the CC :o (add up abt 26 ppl playing woe!)
After woe, we go down have dinner at Mac @@ Dear came and meet us liao XD We settle down in 2 tables.
1 table is us: Me, dear, Des, Stan, Maddy, wm, yj, sheng, 2nd table is fusion they all lo; kaz elly humi andy and chocolate :o All eat nuggets ._.
After eat liao, we go arcade, leaving those who want to chat at Mac :o Awhile later, some went movie, some went Minds Cafe, some went home.
I went Minds Cafe with the same ppl along with Elly xp Very funny ler, when play truth or dare ._.
Saturday - Sunday, I tired le, nv go out also... Stay home play my computer, My dear come my place, stayed over pei me till Sunday >.< I learning how to play Dota! lol
Monday-Tuesday, On MC, stay home slp whole time... Wah, damn headache... Coughing, sneezing, headache... Feel like fainting on Monday, =.= Tuesday, my dear came my house pei me. (ps leh, last few days u keep coming my place! So far also ><)
Wednesday, Back to work, but I'm feeling dam cold...
--- Ai ni dear! Muackx
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
:o It was a very tiring week for me. (I guess.) Since Saturday, I've been feeling very tired. Never really go out much since last Friday.
Friday, WoE, and I had a day off. Lately, my friends have been really moodie :x Instead of taking a break at home, I went out to company a good friend.
Well, we went City Link, And settle ourselves at Gelare I had ice cream waffle but I only finish like 3/4. Hearing a friend out when he's down, but I ain't any help. x.x After that, we went to Esplanade, still he don't feel any better :/
As our time is also running out, Sheng and Elly met us at Esplanade. Den we take bus down to Parklane, went for Tau Huey 1st. We finished already, Stan came. We head to CC ler.
Today alot of ppl xD (but my dear din come :x) 3 different guilds in the CC :o (add up abt 26 ppl playing woe!)
After woe, we go down have dinner at Mac @@ Dear came and meet us liao XD We settle down in 2 tables.
1 table is us: Me, dear, Des, Stan, Maddy, wm, yj, sheng, 2nd table is fusion they all lo; kaz elly humi andy and chocolate :o All eat nuggets ._.
After eat liao, we go arcade, leaving those who want to chat at Mac :o Awhile later, some went movie, some went Minds Cafe, some went home.
I went Minds Cafe with the same ppl along with Elly xp Very funny ler, when play truth or dare ._.
Saturday - Sunday, I tired le, nv go out also... Stay home play my computer, My dear come my place, stayed over pei me till Sunday >.< I learning how to play Dota! lol
Monday-Tuesday, On MC, stay home slp whole time... Wah, damn headache... Coughing, sneezing, headache... Feel like fainting on Monday, =.= Tuesday, my dear came my house pei me. (ps leh, last few days u keep coming my place! So far also ><)
Wednesday, Back to work, but I'm feeling dam cold...