Hello Guys & Gurls! Welcome to my bloggie! :D Enjoy your stay! :))
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx




Daily Reads
Facebook | Stomp | WoW | Manga | Veoh

Rotten Things
April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | March 2011 |

:oIt was a very tiring week for me. (I guess.)Sinc...
I had a fun weekend of the month, I bet! XD~~~Frid...
2008 Chalet @ Downtown East For Stan's Birthday! X...
Wee~~Friday today!-Monday,was told to have 3 unexp...

When did i stop writing my blog already @@"I don't...
lol! It's been a while since my last update...Sorr...
Our Third Month!---Today, reached our third month!...
Wednesday & Thursday~Wednesday,After work, I go da...
A Long & Fun Weekend!It was a very fun saturday, w...

Written at 21 August 2008 | back to top

Like alot of things happened... :x

Last Friday, 15 August, after WoE, we go eat BK at PS
Nothing much happened already,
After dinner, we go home le...
My dear came over my place lor.

16 August, Saturday...
Stay home play dota lolz!
After that, we go meet up with the others at Bugis.
Meet up with Maddy, Wm, Des and Stan at MRT...
We went to have "somehow light" dinner at Soup Spoon 1st,
Before heading down to Mind's Cafe...
Awhile later, Elly arrived, join in the game (i rmb got 1 more guy)
Haha, so fun, loser kena truth or dare >.> (what a stunt!)
After that, everyone go home for dota! xD (till 3am>.>)

17 August, Sunday...
Never go out lor, dota at home! :x

18 August, Monday...
Go work lor,
After work, go meet Stan and his gf along with my dear >.>
Went to AMK Hub, had a budget dinner x:
Den wait Sheng finish work go eat Mac with him lolx
Chat chat awhile, we go over to Des's place for mahjong, (Ponteng work!)
>.> However, I KO'ed.

19 August, Tuesday,
My dear pei me go home, he sleep lor :X
I WoW awhile den nap awhile >.>
WoE is laggish ._.

20 August, Wednesday...
After work go KTV!
With my dear, Des, Fusion, WM and Mindy!
Fun fun, long time nv KTV liao!
Singie Sing! XD
Sing till 11++, I share cab with Mindy go home lor,
Reach home i go bath den on comp,
Make Wm host dota, play with my dear and him lor haha!
Till 1.30am den go slp!

21 August, Thursday...
Stupid WM complain he's sleepie!
My dear sure still pigging,
I'm freezing cold in my office!

---
8 More Days! XD
lalalala!

---
Ai Si Ni Dear! <3
4th Month, 18 days!