Long time never update already...
Haha but everything is the same lor,
Nothing much different lol.
Every Friday go CC play WoW till 3-4am,
With Stan, Des, Dear, sometimes got Elly or Dythe.
Just last week, Saturday,
Had seafood dinner with Dear, Des, Stan, Maddy, Xin and Mindy.
After that Maddy send xin home before coming back to Stan's place to ton.
We bought 8 durians to eat lol.
Mahjong throughout the night xD
---
Sunday,
Just stayed over at my dear's place to rest up before going home.
---
Today,
Went out to have dinner.
With dear, Des, Stan, Elly, Maddy, Joven and Mindy.
Had Swensens at Orchard. xD
---
Nothing much of a different just that I'm jobless -.-
Every week sure will hang out with friends w/o fail.
The usual people I hang out with :)
Always full of laughter and catching up :)
Either is about game or just about life.
RO become such a history to me already.
I can finally say, I quit RO ( after dunno how many years.)
18 days to go! <3
Dear & I are still the same,
Still together and cherished.
Our quality time don't matter much,
Since we hang out at each other's place every weekend :)