Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
5 October, Monday, Work with lots of data again -.- After work, my dear come fetch me den we go Vivo, We had KFC for dinner :D After that we kinda walk around and shop shop. About 9.30 we go home liao :P Dota with Maddy and my dear, I host -.-
6 October, Tuesday, Cold and freezing in office -.- After work rush home for a disappointing woe=.= So lagging, but oh well, log out awhile later, Go try new dota map :O LOL, cannot find ppl in the end 2v2, Maddy and wm, den me and my dear lorz~ LOL we dunno play how many rounds, After that 12 log back ro awhile den slp lorz.
7 October, Wednesday, Happy Birthday Evan!
Frost in office!#$#%^ Den dear come fetch me, we go taka. Bought sheng's belated birthday Present! Shared by me, my dear, wm and maddy! :D Later on go walk around, window shopping ~~ xD Got home play dota agian with maddy and my dear, I host -.-
---
Ehehehe, fun fun~~ Unknowingly, me and my dear 7 months already~~ 18 days more and I'll be flying to Phuket, With my dear and friends! Must take note to buy souvenirs back for elly, evan, en, maddy and wm! Hehe, I sure wont forget 1! Of course my family too.(this one i dun need take note, common sense-.-)
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
5 October, Monday, Work with lots of data again -.- After work, my dear come fetch me den we go Vivo, We had KFC for dinner :D After that we kinda walk around and shop shop. About 9.30 we go home liao :P Dota with Maddy and my dear, I host -.-
6 October, Tuesday, Cold and freezing in office -.- After work rush home for a disappointing woe=.= So lagging, but oh well, log out awhile later, Go try new dota map :O LOL, cannot find ppl in the end 2v2, Maddy and wm, den me and my dear lorz~ LOL we dunno play how many rounds, After that 12 log back ro awhile den slp lorz.
7 October, Wednesday, Happy Birthday Evan!
Frost in office!#$#%^ Den dear come fetch me, we go taka. Bought sheng's belated birthday Present! Shared by me, my dear, wm and maddy! :D Later on go walk around, window shopping ~~ xD Got home play dota agian with maddy and my dear, I host -.-
---
Ehehehe, fun fun~~ Unknowingly, me and my dear 7 months already~~ 18 days more and I'll be flying to Phuket, With my dear and friends! Must take note to buy souvenirs back for elly, evan, en, maddy and wm! Hehe, I sure wont forget 1! Of course my family too.(this one i dun need take note, common sense-.-)