Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
15 September, Monday, After work, went meet my dear, Des, En and Maddy, For dinner at Hougang Mall, :D We had KFC lolz~ I shared with Maddy and my dear, And its soooo much till we all soo full! After dinner we go arcade walk walk, Den we go home ler xD
16 September, Tuesday, Early morning wake up, Supposed to go to work, But end up getting MC for the day -.- Fever, something is so rare for me =.= Slept throughout the afternoon lur._.
17 September, Wednesday, Thought going back to work cuz okay ler, Right under the stupid air con, I got worse, No choice, get a half-day from my boss, Met up with my dear at Jurong East for lunch, Before he sees me off at my place, My dear stayed till 9+ to look after me lur :x
我爱你, dear!
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
15 September, Monday, After work, went meet my dear, Des, En and Maddy, For dinner at Hougang Mall, :D We had KFC lolz~ I shared with Maddy and my dear, And its soooo much till we all soo full! After dinner we go arcade walk walk, Den we go home ler xD
16 September, Tuesday, Early morning wake up, Supposed to go to work, But end up getting MC for the day -.- Fever, something is so rare for me =.= Slept throughout the afternoon lur._.
17 September, Wednesday, Thought going back to work cuz okay ler, Right under the stupid air con, I got worse, No choice, get a half-day from my boss, Met up with my dear at Jurong East for lunch, Before he sees me off at my place, My dear stayed till 9+ to look after me lur :x