Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
3 October, Friday, Work was normal, Just alot of data to key :O After work, go meet up with my dear, Maddy and Wm, Den we head down to cc lo, (we reach 1st!) Today i use Pala for woe, (very new to me :S) Slowly, sheng, des and yj also arrive lor.
After woe, we had Carle's Junior for dinner (how to spell -.-) Chat Chat after meal, Den after that head home lo, I share cab with Sheng along with my dear, Reach home go bath and den on comp, My dear stayed over ma Dota with sheng and maddy. Den we slp at 2am+
4 October, Saturday, Woke at 10.30am, dear woke at 12noon. We played our own games lor, Later on, evening go Pasir Ris, Meet up with Maddy den go White Sand awhile, Dear de bag snapped, so he bought a new bag :o After that we go down to Pasir Ris Park for Evan's BBQ.
We stayed awhile; chatting with fusion. 10.30pm liddat we head to Maddy's house, Along the way there, I bought drinks and the guys bought supper. When we reach void deck, Wm reach liao.
At maddy's place, while waiting, They had their supper 1st, I watching tv. Den after that many ppl arrive xD Got Des Stan Je Yj and Mindy, Played mahjong and won 36m zeny, But, dear edi no mood le, After knowing his lappy fall sick. :( We still took turns playing mahjong, Got Nanoha on Channel U <3 Watching anime and eating my nissin cup noodle xD
Right after 1 round of mahjong, i tired le, I head up to maddy's room to rest, dear follows :3 The rest starts another round of mahjong but this time is rl cash :x Slp till 8am, den we go home liao, But dear still moody :(
5 October, Sunday, Sleep thru till 12 after i reach home, But somehow, I'm not at ease._. Play what also like very "Bu zhi zai" Waited till 2-3pm, finally dear online, Chat with him i still feel very worry, (His way of replying) After chat abit, he went out to Funan with his mum, Later on he sms say ok liao, (Finally, abit at ease but not totally :/)
Dunno wor, totally no feel to play anything do anything =.= But after dear online again, kinda feel better gua :x
We rot in RO awhile, i "try" to host dota, (and I did it, dear cannot host cuz lappy in hospital.) Played with muddy and my dear 1st round, Den later play with sheng and my dear and wm till 1.30am lolz =x Sleep right after the round of dota >.>
6 October, Monday Happy Birthday Sheng!
---
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
3 October, Friday, Work was normal, Just alot of data to key :O After work, go meet up with my dear, Maddy and Wm, Den we head down to cc lo, (we reach 1st!) Today i use Pala for woe, (very new to me :S) Slowly, sheng, des and yj also arrive lor.
After woe, we had Carle's Junior for dinner (how to spell -.-) Chat Chat after meal, Den after that head home lo, I share cab with Sheng along with my dear, Reach home go bath and den on comp, My dear stayed over ma Dota with sheng and maddy. Den we slp at 2am+
4 October, Saturday, Woke at 10.30am, dear woke at 12noon. We played our own games lor, Later on, evening go Pasir Ris, Meet up with Maddy den go White Sand awhile, Dear de bag snapped, so he bought a new bag :o After that we go down to Pasir Ris Park for Evan's BBQ.
We stayed awhile; chatting with fusion. 10.30pm liddat we head to Maddy's house, Along the way there, I bought drinks and the guys bought supper. When we reach void deck, Wm reach liao.
At maddy's place, while waiting, They had their supper 1st, I watching tv. Den after that many ppl arrive xD Got Des Stan Je Yj and Mindy, Played mahjong and won 36m zeny, But, dear edi no mood le, After knowing his lappy fall sick. :( We still took turns playing mahjong, Got Nanoha on Channel U <3 Watching anime and eating my nissin cup noodle xD
Right after 1 round of mahjong, i tired le, I head up to maddy's room to rest, dear follows :3 The rest starts another round of mahjong but this time is rl cash :x Slp till 8am, den we go home liao, But dear still moody :(
5 October, Sunday, Sleep thru till 12 after i reach home, But somehow, I'm not at ease._. Play what also like very "Bu zhi zai" Waited till 2-3pm, finally dear online, Chat with him i still feel very worry, (His way of replying) After chat abit, he went out to Funan with his mum, Later on he sms say ok liao, (Finally, abit at ease but not totally :/)
Dunno wor, totally no feel to play anything do anything =.= But after dear online again, kinda feel better gua :x
We rot in RO awhile, i "try" to host dota, (and I did it, dear cannot host cuz lappy in hospital.) Played with muddy and my dear 1st round, Den later play with sheng and my dear and wm till 1.30am lolz =x Sleep right after the round of dota >.>