Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
2 October, Thursday, Today at work, something damn funny happened, At 1st I'm too stun to laugh, Until a while later, I can't help it anymore -.-
After work, went meet Dear at Outram, Den we go Suntec for dinner, We had NYNY at Citylink, After that we go Arcade, Won 2 more stuff toy xD (Meh~ Meh~) Cute but I forgot to take the pic of it =P
Go home so mafan, LOL With the 2 stuff animal with me is abit mafan -.- Reached home abt 10.30, Go bath den go online, Play Dota with en, wm and my dear XD After that we go RO sit for like 5 mins or 10 Sleep!
---
ZZZz
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
2 October, Thursday, Today at work, something damn funny happened, At 1st I'm too stun to laugh, Until a while later, I can't help it anymore -.-
After work, went meet Dear at Outram, Den we go Suntec for dinner, We had NYNY at Citylink, After that we go Arcade, Won 2 more stuff toy xD (Meh~ Meh~) Cute but I forgot to take the pic of it =P
Go home so mafan, LOL With the 2 stuff animal with me is abit mafan -.- Reached home abt 10.30, Go bath den go online, Play Dota with en, wm and my dear XD After that we go RO sit for like 5 mins or 10 Sleep!