Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
23 September, Tuesday, After work, went home for WoE, Man its lagging war lol After woe, dota with maddy and my dear 2 rounds, Den go back RO rot till 12mn for banana bday lolz.
24 September, Wednesday,
~~HappyBirthdayBanana! :D~~
Early morning, go to work, Raining so damn heavy =.= Unbrella spoil liao, thx to the wind, So malu it keep fly the other side, haha But i'm used to it =.= That's why i hate raining days =.=
---
Being ignorant is better; I just close my eyes to everything; And just keep quiet and don't care; My priority is my dear only; That is all.
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
23 September, Tuesday, After work, went home for WoE, Man its lagging war lol After woe, dota with maddy and my dear 2 rounds, Den go back RO rot till 12mn for banana bday lolz.
24 September, Wednesday,
~~HappyBirthdayBanana! :D~~
Early morning, go to work, Raining so damn heavy =.= Unbrella spoil liao, thx to the wind, So malu it keep fly the other side, haha But i'm used to it =.= That's why i hate raining days =.=
---
Being ignorant is better; I just close my eyes to everything; And just keep quiet and don't care; My priority is my dear only; That is all.