Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Friday, 5 September Went Woe with the same group including Elly and JE :o After WoE, went PS to have dinner at BK... >_> After eat liao, chat chat take pics, Den we go home liao :D When all reach home, we play Dota? Abit STM, dun remember liao -.-
Saturday, 6 September Wake at 8.30 ._. Wash up ntg to do, so on comp play awhile, Play till 10am go out lor, Go to Hougang meet the others :o I 1st to reach, reached at 11am =.= Den meet up with my dear 1st, Walk to CC, meet up with maddy and wm lor :D After awhile Des, Stan, JE, Elly all reach already. We go play badminton XD
2pm, we finish playing, Some went home bath, some went maddy's house bath. After that, we meet up at MRT at 4+ Go Suntec for food fair + dinner at Soup Restaurant! Everyone having aches and stiff lol ._." I also, all of us seldom exercise 1 haha!
After dinner, we go arcade play play :D My dear and I go play Time Crisis 4 again, I feed, Stan take over lor. :o All of us watching them play haha!
Den after they game over, We take cab go home edi! I share cab with my dear, wm and maddy, (Cuz i'm staying over at my dear's place ma :D) The other 4 share cab go back home lor XD
Play dota awhile den slp liao @@
Sunday, 7 September I woke at 12 -.- my dear woke at 1 ._. Very tired after ytd badminton i guess >.> Wake liao we have breakfast den go play games again :o Nothing much happened later on liao xD
---
That's all for the busy week, This week like many things to write xD But following days not gonna be busy le :( Many ppl not free le D: So nothing much to organize also!
Good luck in your exams wor, Elly and Maddy! :D ---
我不需要理由说爱你,
因为我只爱你一个。
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
Friday, 5 September Went Woe with the same group including Elly and JE :o After WoE, went PS to have dinner at BK... >_> After eat liao, chat chat take pics, Den we go home liao :D When all reach home, we play Dota? Abit STM, dun remember liao -.-
Saturday, 6 September Wake at 8.30 ._. Wash up ntg to do, so on comp play awhile, Play till 10am go out lor, Go to Hougang meet the others :o I 1st to reach, reached at 11am =.= Den meet up with my dear 1st, Walk to CC, meet up with maddy and wm lor :D After awhile Des, Stan, JE, Elly all reach already. We go play badminton XD
2pm, we finish playing, Some went home bath, some went maddy's house bath. After that, we meet up at MRT at 4+ Go Suntec for food fair + dinner at Soup Restaurant! Everyone having aches and stiff lol ._." I also, all of us seldom exercise 1 haha!
After dinner, we go arcade play play :D My dear and I go play Time Crisis 4 again, I feed, Stan take over lor. :o All of us watching them play haha!
Den after they game over, We take cab go home edi! I share cab with my dear, wm and maddy, (Cuz i'm staying over at my dear's place ma :D) The other 4 share cab go back home lor XD
Play dota awhile den slp liao @@
Sunday, 7 September I woke at 12 -.- my dear woke at 1 ._. Very tired after ytd badminton i guess >.> Wake liao we have breakfast den go play games again :o Nothing much happened later on liao xD
---
That's all for the busy week, This week like many things to write xD But following days not gonna be busy le :( Many ppl not free le D: So nothing much to organize also!
Good luck in your exams wor, Elly and Maddy! :D ---