Its a wonderful week ahead.- Monday after work, i went steamboat at Novena.- Wednesday go Vivo walk walk with my dear.- Yesterday, went esplanade to celebrate a friend's birthday.---And yes, i had a little argument with someone.Of all places, she could just choose that perfect spot to emo.Even she said its not me who got her emo, But i doubted.And yet say me, happy find her not happy ignore her?Hello, since when i so free go find u?Its you who came up to me and i just simply entertain you.You want to say me until liddat, i can also counter you back.I had my life, I don't rot in game like you do, emoing away.You can go badmouthed anything just to convince us you really quit previous guild.Given that you caused some friends of urs trouble,Ignoring you, i gain unneccessary questioning. Dragging in non-related ppl and telling them u are emoing?Now you are gettng me into trouble?Gods, please leave me alone.I had work and real life commitment.I don't complain abt game all day long or even emo inside.I don't have the time to rot in game like i do last time anymore.P/S: To those who love emoing, i hope you could just go somewhere else emo alone, don't drag ppl into your emoness. You're only causing ppl to dislike you or inch away from you.---Wow, i say it out!Back to work! xDWee, our 2 months & 18 days! 爱死你!