Hello Guys & Gurls! Welcome to my bloggie! :D Enjoy your stay! :))
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx




Daily Reads
Facebook | Stomp | WoW | Manga | Veoh

Rotten Things
April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | March 2011 |

It maybe a short weekend that we hardly go out, Bu...
Lately, I had been thinking alot about something,T...
爱与希望大地被摇晃著 天空突然黑了我的心也被震碎了 下一秒瓦解了泪堆积成了河 但明天是好的我们要坚定...
~~~Fun weekend again!!!Thursday, we went Bens & Je...
Dearest Allie, Please get well soon! And do not sk...
It was fun and nice to have someone with you when ...
Ytd i get to off, Today also...My boss MC, so i du...
xDA long weekend and a fun one too! xDTiring also....
Weee~~~Lately everything seems fine,But not that f...
I'm okay already.I guess I am fine now.So, you guy...

Written at 09 June 2008 | back to top

Many many things happened but dunno where to start.

Let see...

Everyday or week is the same lor,
Got this mahjong fever still running around.
Nowadays always go out, I'm the only girl >.<

Last few weeks, i don't remember what happened edi.
But last friday, right after WOE,
We had our dinner at Cafe Cartel,
Den went over to Des's place to play overnight mahjong!

The next day, me and my dear went from TPY to AMK den to Vivo...
When we reach home, we didnt rest, but go on online @.@

Lately in RO, Banana has his Bloody Branch craze.
See me online only, "Lets BB!"

The following day, which is a Sunday,
We din go out cause at night, i need to go out with my parents.

Den at during the afternoon,
Me & my dear play wahjong by Viwawa with Snow and Mervin...
At night we play Big 2.5 with Banana and Mervin...
Viwawa craze at my base... =.=
I hvn touch that in ages though xD

At night go out celebrate Father's Day
@ AMK de Suki Sushi...

Yesterday, after work, I went Novena eat Steamboat with Des and my boss._.

Thats all for now, later go home den edit more.
(Im in office._.)

---

Our 2 months & 14 days <3

More Cute Comments hi5

More Cute Comment hi5