Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Last week I never go out at all; Well, a girl thing =x Emo-lish and too cramp to go out. Appetite very very small lately also =.=
Mandy, Girl, I'm sorry that I didn't contact you much >.< Really happy you cherish our friendship so much. :) Hope you find a job soon. :)
Evan, Anytime free for B&J, Kinda miss out time with you @ Vivo @@"
---
3 MORE DAYS!!! <3 Happy happy, Like Mandy said; "简单的幸福就是别想太多,开心就好 =)"
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)