Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Today, i can say almost everything need to be done, done. Slacking in process. -.- Munching on my fries Ivy pass to me happily, When suddenly manager come ask me things-.- After all is settle and done, went back do my things ._. After done with my fries, i munch on my biscuits. Not even 1 bite, my another boss come to me. Wth, and suddenly my youtube streaming=.=
-__-
---
Continuing today: At night after work, knock off tgt with Des, We head to DG tgt to meet my dear. After that we 3 head down to the cc. Others were late, wm, sheng, stan and some others! WoE was abit boring liaos, (nds halfway thru~)
After WoE, we went for dinner at a small ramen shop. 1.30am we had movie at Cathay, TDTESS (geegee) Watch until 3am+ liddat, Elly cabbed home tgt with des & stan. I called my dad to pick me and my dear up xD
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
Today, i can say almost everything need to be done, done. Slacking in process. -.- Munching on my fries Ivy pass to me happily, When suddenly manager come ask me things-.- After all is settle and done, went back do my things ._. After done with my fries, i munch on my biscuits. Not even 1 bite, my another boss come to me. Wth, and suddenly my youtube streaming=.=
-__-
---
Continuing today: At night after work, knock off tgt with Des, We head to DG tgt to meet my dear. After that we 3 head down to the cc. Others were late, wm, sheng, stan and some others! WoE was abit boring liaos, (nds halfway thru~)
After WoE, we went for dinner at a small ramen shop. 1.30am we had movie at Cathay, TDTESS (geegee) Watch until 3am+ liddat, Elly cabbed home tgt with des & stan. I called my dad to pick me and my dear up xD