Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Somehow I'm just like, recording, the good memories. But, for some reason, I prefer it this way, Cause my mind won't work well in recording all of it. These plain yet good and unique memories, Are all that I wish to write it here, Diary after diary :o People who have know me long enough, Has the entry pass to my past blog.
A bit of a reason why I'm noting everything down; My memories with my ex, My memories in Penang, My memories in Sg (with my ex), My memories with even my past guilds, (Cons,Furball,FH,Intrepid) I don't even remember who I met before. (names forgotten) I have not much collection of it at all. I really don't know where all those memories went.
My only fragments are: -My first time go cc is @ Bukit Timah Plaza. -A few times went Penisular Plaza cc for woe. -One or two times went E-games cc. -ECP; Intrepid Gathering. -Mache; Cons Gathering. -Latest, also my BBQ 2007 & Chalet at Aranda.
That's all I can remember. Whatever happened in the past, I totally can't figure it out. Especially the part with my ex-bf, no collections at all. Even with my past guilds, who I have met, who are my godbrothers/sisters, who is the people in my msn list? Seriously, I have no idea.
Did i hit my head too much? -.-
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
Somehow I'm just like, recording, the good memories. But, for some reason, I prefer it this way, Cause my mind won't work well in recording all of it. These plain yet good and unique memories, Are all that I wish to write it here, Diary after diary :o People who have know me long enough, Has the entry pass to my past blog.
A bit of a reason why I'm noting everything down; My memories with my ex, My memories in Penang, My memories in Sg (with my ex), My memories with even my past guilds, (Cons,Furball,FH,Intrepid) I don't even remember who I met before. (names forgotten) I have not much collection of it at all. I really don't know where all those memories went.
My only fragments are: -My first time go cc is @ Bukit Timah Plaza. -A few times went Penisular Plaza cc for woe. -One or two times went E-games cc. -ECP; Intrepid Gathering. -Mache; Cons Gathering. -Latest, also my BBQ 2007 & Chalet at Aranda.
That's all I can remember. Whatever happened in the past, I totally can't figure it out. Especially the part with my ex-bf, no collections at all. Even with my past guilds, who I have met, who are my godbrothers/sisters, who is the people in my msn list? Seriously, I have no idea.