Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Haiz~ I want to change, yes, But got people change before me, yes, For the better, no!
Some kind of friend like this I'm so disappointed. After having gf, msn also nv reply already. It's not like a 1 day thing or everyday thing, Gradually, I do msn some close friends. However, time goes by and I get no reply at all.
Some kind of friend I made, Yeah, I'm damn. Damn naive to even treat you like a close buddy. So close till I tell him everything, So close till I thought I can trust him with my worries.
A fool of me to have accompany you during your most down time, Wasting away my off-day. A fool of me to be mock by you all the times, When normally I don't mind. A fool of me to tell you almost everything, When I thought I can trust you at all. A fool of me to be used like a shit and throw aside, When you found someone new and changed so much.
Thank you very much arh! For laughing out loud at myself for being so dumb.
Don't you dare come find me again... When you facing break ups or whatsoever, I won't bother anymore. Thanks for showing your true colours.
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
Haiz~ I want to change, yes, But got people change before me, yes, For the better, no!
Some kind of friend like this I'm so disappointed. After having gf, msn also nv reply already. It's not like a 1 day thing or everyday thing, Gradually, I do msn some close friends. However, time goes by and I get no reply at all.
Some kind of friend I made, Yeah, I'm damn. Damn naive to even treat you like a close buddy. So close till I tell him everything, So close till I thought I can trust him with my worries.
A fool of me to have accompany you during your most down time, Wasting away my off-day. A fool of me to be mock by you all the times, When normally I don't mind. A fool of me to tell you almost everything, When I thought I can trust you at all. A fool of me to be used like a shit and throw aside, When you found someone new and changed so much.
Thank you very much arh! For laughing out loud at myself for being so dumb.
Don't you dare come find me again... When you facing break ups or whatsoever, I won't bother anymore. Thanks for showing your true colours.