Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
23 October, Thursday, I think I went out with dear, But to where, eat what? I don't remember.
24 October, Friday, I remember this day cuz it's "Maddy Shy Day". The most funniest thing happened to Maddy today :x Went CC after work, When the guy met the girl, (but don't know which one is her!) There are 10 of us altogether, (also 10 of them from her side!) Joven and Blaze were there too! (when that was the 1st time i met Blaze!) After the show ended, it's time for dinner at BK!
25 October, Saturday, Went down to AMK Hub with my dear, Met up with Stan, Evan, En and Yijun. Finally bought my NDS! Had lunch at Mos Burger. Later on head down to Desmond's house for Mahjong. Maddy came to join us too. After finish our Mahjong session, we went for dinner. Dinner at a coffee shop's western food stall. It's really nice! 26 October, Sunday, Time to go Phuket. Took a cab to pick Mindy then Sheng then towards Airport. After that my dear and des reached. Ate a little at BK before checking in and boarding the plane. Reach already met up with the rest;
After that we were to take a van to our hotel. After checking in, we head for lunch. The fried rice was damn nice. Later on, head back hotel to rest up before going for dinner again. Went for Live Seafood, it's fresh and afforadable. After seafood is shopping at night market. Things there are super afforadable, The guava there is naturally sweet._. (almost everything is sweet-.-) The night market also known as Pasar Malam lor, But the only different is that there also sell pets... Many puppies and kittens for sale there, and they are soo cute lorz. After that head back hotel, time for "Ahem" some drinks!
A new game was played, Called the number game. Slow or wrong ones get to drink as a forfeit. Instead of Singha, we had Chivas. (Its not to my likings though, bleh!)
27 October, Monday Was tired so sleep through breakfast! Noon, everyone gathered for lunch at another hotel for buffet. Its spicy =.= but, well, better den nothing.
After lunch all set off to shopping. Part of the souvenirs bought, Later at night, dinner at a simple dine-in, Den we head off to the pub/clubbing area, Where all the transexual resides (paisei dunno how to spell!) Some look really like female, While some are really so rough that can be hardly call a she...
Sheng and banana found one "pretty" one among so many, Ask to take picture, well, banana one was normal, but... Sheng's one is totally shocking!
28 &29 October, Tuesday & Wednesday, Free day, on our own! We went shopping spree!!! But to me, we still in a safe group hehe. Lunch at a western restaurant, Dinner at a simple dine-in, Den at night number game again, This time drink coke! (I drink milo! XD) Rest at abt 2am den a few hours later, Sg-rians gtg back sg 1st lor!
Reached SG, I already not feeling well -.- (thx to the plane.)
30 October, Thursday, Headache, requested MC! Stayed home rest whole day, Don't feel like doing anything, playing anything, eat anything-.-
31 October, Friday, Got worst, but went to work since i said i will report back. But get off from work right after my boss steps in. Went over to my dear's place to sleep. Slept whole afternoon but I never felt any better -.- Evening arrives, went to meet my friends at the cc... Had tauhuey for my dinner cuz its not heaty. After WoE, wait all of them finish their dinner b4 going home. Right after i get home, I slack on my bed, Gosh, am i beat!
1 November, Saturday, Went to see a doctor, After that ate a bit, took my medication, zoom to bed again... Sleep, Sleep, Sleep! Never go out lor, just sleep!
2 November, Sunday, Still very sick, continue sleep.
3 November, Monday, Go back work, half ok half sick-.- Still no appetite! But...
HappyBirthdayDear!~
Went Vivo celebrate birthday with him, Then go watch HSM3, End at 11, reach home nearly 12 liao.
4 November, Tuesday, Change department liao, Got work to do, (still unsure but at least not so cold liao)
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
23 October, Thursday, I think I went out with dear, But to where, eat what? I don't remember.
24 October, Friday, I remember this day cuz it's "Maddy Shy Day". The most funniest thing happened to Maddy today :x Went CC after work, When the guy met the girl, (but don't know which one is her!) There are 10 of us altogether, (also 10 of them from her side!) Joven and Blaze were there too! (when that was the 1st time i met Blaze!) After the show ended, it's time for dinner at BK!
25 October, Saturday, Went down to AMK Hub with my dear, Met up with Stan, Evan, En and Yijun. Finally bought my NDS! Had lunch at Mos Burger. Later on head down to Desmond's house for Mahjong. Maddy came to join us too. After finish our Mahjong session, we went for dinner. Dinner at a coffee shop's western food stall. It's really nice! 26 October, Sunday, Time to go Phuket. Took a cab to pick Mindy then Sheng then towards Airport. After that my dear and des reached. Ate a little at BK before checking in and boarding the plane. Reach already met up with the rest;
After that we were to take a van to our hotel. After checking in, we head for lunch. The fried rice was damn nice. Later on, head back hotel to rest up before going for dinner again. Went for Live Seafood, it's fresh and afforadable. After seafood is shopping at night market. Things there are super afforadable, The guava there is naturally sweet._. (almost everything is sweet-.-) The night market also known as Pasar Malam lor, But the only different is that there also sell pets... Many puppies and kittens for sale there, and they are soo cute lorz. After that head back hotel, time for "Ahem" some drinks!
A new game was played, Called the number game. Slow or wrong ones get to drink as a forfeit. Instead of Singha, we had Chivas. (Its not to my likings though, bleh!)
27 October, Monday Was tired so sleep through breakfast! Noon, everyone gathered for lunch at another hotel for buffet. Its spicy =.= but, well, better den nothing.
After lunch all set off to shopping. Part of the souvenirs bought, Later at night, dinner at a simple dine-in, Den we head off to the pub/clubbing area, Where all the transexual resides (paisei dunno how to spell!) Some look really like female, While some are really so rough that can be hardly call a she...
Sheng and banana found one "pretty" one among so many, Ask to take picture, well, banana one was normal, but... Sheng's one is totally shocking!
28 &29 October, Tuesday & Wednesday, Free day, on our own! We went shopping spree!!! But to me, we still in a safe group hehe. Lunch at a western restaurant, Dinner at a simple dine-in, Den at night number game again, This time drink coke! (I drink milo! XD) Rest at abt 2am den a few hours later, Sg-rians gtg back sg 1st lor!
Reached SG, I already not feeling well -.- (thx to the plane.)
30 October, Thursday, Headache, requested MC! Stayed home rest whole day, Don't feel like doing anything, playing anything, eat anything-.-
31 October, Friday, Got worst, but went to work since i said i will report back. But get off from work right after my boss steps in. Went over to my dear's place to sleep. Slept whole afternoon but I never felt any better -.- Evening arrives, went to meet my friends at the cc... Had tauhuey for my dinner cuz its not heaty. After WoE, wait all of them finish their dinner b4 going home. Right after i get home, I slack on my bed, Gosh, am i beat!
1 November, Saturday, Went to see a doctor, After that ate a bit, took my medication, zoom to bed again... Sleep, Sleep, Sleep! Never go out lor, just sleep!
2 November, Sunday, Still very sick, continue sleep.
3 November, Monday, Go back work, half ok half sick-.- Still no appetite! But...
HappyBirthdayDear!~
Went Vivo celebrate birthday with him, Then go watch HSM3, End at 11, reach home nearly 12 liao.
4 November, Tuesday, Change department liao, Got work to do, (still unsure but at least not so cold liao)