Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
10 November, Monday Work was getting busier lately for me ._. Oh well, busy better, time fly faster! Today never go out, Right after work go home already. It so happened that the routine is back! Dota & RO after that sleep. But RO today, was very funny. Banana kena spam "Dam Fruit" And he emo, when I thought what happened! xD
11 November, Tuesday, Work was bus~~sy! D: But time cross very fast! xD Lunch time got my usual 2 friends company, With some lame jokes -.- Today right after work, go home liao. My internet and computer at home never fail me today >_> At least I'm not at all having "DC"! Smooth all the way lor. Even up till Dota was smooth. But my NDS was hogged! Oh well!
12 November, Wednesday, Err... Working now! :x Not going out today! My pay haven't come. Straight home after work gua.
---
:D Just love my darling sooo much <3 And, also the star & elly! (sorry, dont really know wat u like>.>) And, also And, also mandy & wei (for always being there :)) And, also a fruit & a dabian!
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
10 November, Monday Work was getting busier lately for me ._. Oh well, busy better, time fly faster! Today never go out, Right after work go home already. It so happened that the routine is back! Dota & RO after that sleep. But RO today, was very funny. Banana kena spam "Dam Fruit" And he emo, when I thought what happened! xD
11 November, Tuesday, Work was bus~~sy! D: But time cross very fast! xD Lunch time got my usual 2 friends company, With some lame jokes -.- Today right after work, go home liao. My internet and computer at home never fail me today >_> At least I'm not at all having "DC"! Smooth all the way lor. Even up till Dota was smooth. But my NDS was hogged! Oh well!
12 November, Wednesday, Err... Working now! :x Not going out today! My pay haven't come. Straight home after work gua.
---
:D Just love my darling sooo much <3 And, also the star & elly! (sorry, dont really know wat u like>.>) And, also And, also mandy & wei (for always being there :)) And, also a fruit & a dabian!