Hello Guys & Gurls! Welcome to my bloggie! :D Enjoy your stay! :))
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx




Daily Reads
Facebook | Stomp | WoW | Manga | Veoh

Rotten Things
April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | March 2011 |


21 November, Friday,Work was okay, but the manager...
19 November, Wednesday.Work was fine & my pay fina...
Somehow I'm just like, recording, the good memorie...
14 November, FridayToday go cc only 5 of us,(me,de...
13 November, Thursday,Work was so far okay,But sad...
10 November, MondayWork was getting busier lately ...
Disappointed.
4 November, TuesdayEr, can't roughly sum up what h...
那么一对情侣.女孩很漂亮,非常善解人意,偶尔时不时出些坏点子耍耍男孩. 男孩很聪明,也很懂事,最主要...

Written at 27 November 2008 | back to top

24 November, Monday,
Work was busy, as usual.
After work was what again..Eh?
I don't remember._.
Oh yeah, maybe go home right after work gua.

25 November, Tuesday,
Supposed to be WoE with dear at CC,
But nearly whole CC booked by Celes ppl. lol
Anyways, oh well, Tuesday WoE also not important.
We head downstairs to eat mac for dinner.
After that took cab to my place for woe instead.
Last hour only but it's still fun lar~~
Then after WoE, I go bath, back edi, play Dota :o
Played with Maddy, Xin, Paya & my dear,
Continuous for 4 rounds den we sleep, LOL.
Dear stayed over! <3

26 November, Wednesday,
I had an off day today due to company's event.
Slept till 9.30 while dear slept till 1pm. Haha!
Went RO chat chat with Yeppy, Paya and Wm,
And I told wm,"why you like MIA, many days didn't see liddat?"
Haha maybe I'm lost in my own world.
We kinda like "play" db, more like spamming though.
Boring liao, me and dear and paya went dota.
After 1 match of dota, i go nap.
Later on my dear go home liao.
While he's on the way home I go play Digimon World. haha.
Later on the night, play 5 rounds of dota non-stop.
With the same ppl as yesterday... Haha!