I read about a fanfiction name - The Little Things;
It was a short story but it holds some true inside;
Every words you say, every action you take and every love you show;
It is very important that you mustn't ignore them;
In a relationship, it take two people to make it work;
If one keep showing affection and support while the other don't really care;
Then what's the point of being together anymore?
Why being insensitive only to rouse an argument?
This story I read taught me something; never take things for granted.
Don't only regret when one stop doing the little things to show their affection just to gain your attention.
Well, all said wasn't about me!
So, don't come question me! =D
Just commenting on a story I read!
---
Current status:
I'm still playing online game - WoW!
Currently working near my place, in an office!
Plans later, well... Get a better pay job under the same designation!
What I want now, a pet... (real life pet not neopet or tamagochi...)
Still hanging out with friends and clingy to my dear! <3