Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
I always used to envy the main casts in the anime, Because the girl always has a guy there to support, protect and company her... I always used to envy evan... Because they know the meaning of wanting to be together, to chat and to company each other...
I only wanted that... To have someone to company, ease my insecurity, to chat and to be there...
In the end, what did I get? Being criticised for not being matured enough and saying that we 'already' so long yet cannot understand...
All I asked for is your company, your ears to listen... All I asked for is for you to be here... And all you think of, are friends, movie and play...
So where do I stand? Second place after your friends? Or third place, after your play and friends?
Two years, yeah, so? You understand what you're saying? All the while I give in to you because you want to be with your friends... Then what about me? I seek your attention, got wrong? I seek your company, got wrong? All you want is play, movie, game, then where do I stand?
I really don't know where I belong in your heart already...
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
I always used to envy the main casts in the anime, Because the girl always has a guy there to support, protect and company her... I always used to envy evan... Because they know the meaning of wanting to be together, to chat and to company each other...
I only wanted that... To have someone to company, ease my insecurity, to chat and to be there...
In the end, what did I get? Being criticised for not being matured enough and saying that we 'already' so long yet cannot understand...
All I asked for is your company, your ears to listen... All I asked for is for you to be here... And all you think of, are friends, movie and play...
So where do I stand? Second place after your friends? Or third place, after your play and friends?
Two years, yeah, so? You understand what you're saying? All the while I give in to you because you want to be with your friends... Then what about me? I seek your attention, got wrong? I seek your company, got wrong? All you want is play, movie, game, then where do I stand?
I really don't know where I belong in your heart already...