Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Lately everything seems fine, But not that fine though -.-
Friday, went to CC for woe, Den after that have dinner with lots of people... LoL, like every week also got gathering liddat, So funny~ Its fun, nonetheless :D
Yesterday, went to AMK Hub to meet Allie, She looks so emolish and down for some reasons. So stress over something which she could just let go but she can't ><"
After she go to work, meet my dear lo, I also abit emolish that day, Maybe due to lack of sleep ahaha! On my shopping spree mode xD
After that we go down to doubhy ghaut and shop more! Meet up with a few friends of mine =x After that we head down to Cathay to just say hi to Evan and friends. Before we go Maddy house for mahjong kakakaz!
-
Our 1 month and 15 days! <-- woo its getting 2 months :O Lurve Mii-Feng! xD
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
Lately everything seems fine, But not that fine though -.-
Friday, went to CC for woe, Den after that have dinner with lots of people... LoL, like every week also got gathering liddat, So funny~ Its fun, nonetheless :D
Yesterday, went to AMK Hub to meet Allie, She looks so emolish and down for some reasons. So stress over something which she could just let go but she can't ><"
After she go to work, meet my dear lo, I also abit emolish that day, Maybe due to lack of sleep ahaha! On my shopping spree mode xD
After that we go down to doubhy ghaut and shop more! Meet up with a few friends of mine =x After that we head down to Cathay to just say hi to Evan and friends. Before we go Maddy house for mahjong kakakaz!
-
Our 1 month and 15 days! <-- woo its getting 2 months :O Lurve Mii-Feng! xD