Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Maybe it's a sign of moving onwards, And not hold on too much hopes on looking backwards?
Not that i don't wanna bother much, But everyone moves on with new people after all isnt it?
Or like a friend actually told me this, I'm actually more happy den i actually was... But, deep down inside, i'm still holding on...
To whatever else we may be, normal friends, Or even just hi-bye friends, I just wanna keep in contact. Isolation, is such strong word... Or rather, no one even bothers... That's negatively...
If to think positively, All of us has a goal in reality, It's more about friends, studies, parents, discipline... That none of us had the time to really go chat with an individual...
Well, for now, I'll let time tell the tales... Tales of 31 May 2008... LOL!
:S
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
Maybe it's a sign of moving onwards, And not hold on too much hopes on looking backwards?
Not that i don't wanna bother much, But everyone moves on with new people after all isnt it?
Or like a friend actually told me this, I'm actually more happy den i actually was... But, deep down inside, i'm still holding on...
To whatever else we may be, normal friends, Or even just hi-bye friends, I just wanna keep in contact. Isolation, is such strong word... Or rather, no one even bothers... That's negatively...
If to think positively, All of us has a goal in reality, It's more about friends, studies, parents, discipline... That none of us had the time to really go chat with an individual...
Well, for now, I'll let time tell the tales... Tales of 31 May 2008... LOL!