Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Tuesday nothing happened, just work and den go home woe... Frigging lag =.= After that nth much happened le, den go slp edi xD
Ytd... Went to work, but nth much for me to do... So kinda msn-ing & sms-ing away=.=... Den almost sms every ppl i know to go out with me ytd... Wait for reply only...
After that, piggie dear reply lo... We msn, msn till argue lol =.= But very fast ok liao lo... =x
Evening, we went Vivo with Des and Mindy to have dinner together @ Kims Gary.. x= I eat maggie mee! hahaha! After dinner, chat chat abit den go walk walk around vivo~
After that we go home liao, i online play db awhile den go off liao... =x Nth much for me to do also, den go oink oink le! x=
Today, if plans nv change, should be meeting Evan for dinner... @@" Haha! See got last minute changes or not~~ =P
-*-
Today, our 3rd week lo! xD
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
Tuesday nothing happened, just work and den go home woe... Frigging lag =.= After that nth much happened le, den go slp edi xD
Ytd... Went to work, but nth much for me to do... So kinda msn-ing & sms-ing away=.=... Den almost sms every ppl i know to go out with me ytd... Wait for reply only...
After that, piggie dear reply lo... We msn, msn till argue lol =.= But very fast ok liao lo... =x
Evening, we went Vivo with Des and Mindy to have dinner together @ Kims Gary.. x= I eat maggie mee! hahaha! After dinner, chat chat abit den go walk walk around vivo~
After that we go home liao, i online play db awhile den go off liao... =x Nth much for me to do also, den go oink oink le! x=
Today, if plans nv change, should be meeting Evan for dinner... @@" Haha! See got last minute changes or not~~ =P