Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Nikki aka Erina
Attached since 040408
Virgo,29.08.xx
Since the moment I stopped blogging, i realize many good and bad things happening together. Still they are too meaningless to be post up, cause abit pointless, write like never write like that.
Now that I read back my previous blog, i noticed i haven't blog for about half a year... -.-
Well, let's start with today...
Stay home play RO and Viwawa in the morning, then chat chat lor... =x Den go dating jor =x Haha~
Nowadays, there's this mahjong trend going around wor. All so addicted to mahjong 1. Last time cannot find ppl play de, now abit sian of it liao... Can lose alot money/zeny 1, so scary ><" no luck is liddat 1 hor!
Last week go out alot, parents also start nagging. Den ytd, go "ching ming" den go my aunt's place lo. They ask me want to go Hong Kong ma, i say anything lo... LOL so next month or a few weeks later i will be flying over to Hong Kong for 1 week trip lo~ Ppl sponsor me the trip, so why not go see see XD
Last time, i'll always say single rox. But hor, now different, so "you" stop laughing at me for saying that. xP We're 4th Day & counting /gg.
:) ~
Profile
Name: Nikki aka Erina aka Rinalla
I got many game names but my real name is NIKKI! :D I love online gaming but I most love my darling and dear friends. :)
Things I love/enjoy the most:
-Playing online game with my darling & friends.
-Crapping with the guys (you know who you are LOL)
-Gatherings (favourite!)
Things I hate/dislike doing the most:
-Attention Seekers
-Vulgur people
-Troublemakers (boo!)
I Wish...
-For more money (buget mode atm D:)
-A new wardrobe...
-A new dress/skirts (I hate wearing jeans...)
-MORE GOLD in WOW (LOL<-- this is more on game)
Since the moment I stopped blogging, i realize many good and bad things happening together. Still they are too meaningless to be post up, cause abit pointless, write like never write like that.
Now that I read back my previous blog, i noticed i haven't blog for about half a year... -.-
Well, let's start with today...
Stay home play RO and Viwawa in the morning, then chat chat lor... =x Den go dating jor =x Haha~
Nowadays, there's this mahjong trend going around wor. All so addicted to mahjong 1. Last time cannot find ppl play de, now abit sian of it liao... Can lose alot money/zeny 1, so scary ><" no luck is liddat 1 hor!
Last week go out alot, parents also start nagging. Den ytd, go "ching ming" den go my aunt's place lo. They ask me want to go Hong Kong ma, i say anything lo... LOL so next month or a few weeks later i will be flying over to Hong Kong for 1 week trip lo~ Ppl sponsor me the trip, so why not go see see XD
Last time, i'll always say single rox. But hor, now different, so "you" stop laughing at me for saying that. xP We're 4th Day & counting /gg.